CIHQ's hospital support division – Accreditation Resource Services (ARS) – currently has the following opportunities. Please click on the appropriate link below to review the position description, minimum requirements, and compensation offered.
Position: Full Time Associate Consultant
This is a full-time position with Accreditation Resource Services (ARS), a division of the Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality (CIHQ) The hospital accreditation consultant leads and/or participates as part of a survey team that:
- Assesses acute care and critical access hospitals throughout the United States and its territories for compliance to accreditation standards (primarily CIHQ and Joint Commission), and the CMS Conditions of Participation.
- Reviews hospital policies, procedures, the care environment, patient care processes, medical record documentation, personnel files, medical staff credential files, and other accreditation related activities to assure that hospitals meet minimum standards of care.
- In collaboration with the survey team leader develop and provide both verbal and written reports outlining deficient practices in hospitals and communicates those findings both to the hospital and to the team leader.
- Maintains a professional and collegial demeanor in all interactions.
- Complies fully with CIHQ-ARS policies and procedures.
In addition, this individual may be asked to assist CIHQ-ARS staff in providing services to member organizations such as developing template compliance documents, reviewing client corrective action plans to survey findings, and other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in being considered for a position, please contact:
Please attach a current resume and three letters of reference that speak to your qualifications, experience, and abilities to perform the job function.