CIHQ Celebrates Success
CIHQ would like to congratulate the following facilities on their accreditation and achievements. Please join us in acknowledging the dedication and hard work for these organization to achieve and maintain these important milestones.
CIHQ Initial Accreditation Awards
CIHQ Reaccreditation Awards
- Las Vegas - AMG Specialty Hospital
- Covington - AMG Specialty Hospital
- El Paso LTAC Hospital
- North Texas Medical Center
- Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Shawnee
Disease Specific Initial Certification Awards
- Great Plains Health - Disease Specific Certification in Primary Stroke Center and Joint Replacement Surgery
Disease Specific Recertification Awards
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas – Disease Specific Recertification in Primary Stroke Center and Joint Replacement Surgery
Center of Excellence Initial Designation Awards
- ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Corbin - Center of Excellence in Respiratory Therapy
- Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Conroe – Center of Excellence in Respiratory Therapy
Center of Excellence Redesignation Awards
- ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Corbin – Center of Excellence in Long Term Acute Care
- Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Conroe – Center of Excellence in Long Term Acute Care
CIHQ Client Feedback
“Our team leader was great at educating us on areas where we need to improve, providing suggestions. She was very professional.
Our generalist surveyor was also great at educating and pointing out areas of improvement and making recommendations.
Our Life Safety surveyor was great, he welcomed out landlords who are new and gave education on what is looked at during a survey. This was not only helpful for them but they in turn had items found immediately addressed which in turn was good for AMG”.Cindy Gauthier, Director of Quality Management Albuquerque-AMG Specialty Hospital
“I just wanted to share how positive our inspection process went last week.
The survey team was highly professional and collegial while also being thorough in their inspection responsibilities. The benefit of getting consultative advice throughout the entire survey process was extremely helpful.
As compared to the state survey process, this process had the feel of a joint quality improvement engagement rather than a “gotcha” exercise. While we’ve also experienced some good state surveyors over the years, we’ve never had an inspection where the full survey team was so positive, energized and helpful.
We’re extremely pleased that we decided to transition to a new inspection and accreditation process”.
Take care . . .Bill Bumgarner, President Spencer Municipal Hospital
“The opportunity to work with such a professional team is always a privilege. The team that is also willing to take the time and teach while in a survey is a very special one indeed.
Our surveyors represented CIHQ in the most professional manner. Their kindness and thoughtfulness as they coached and mentored will always be appreciated by our team. It is not an easy process to go through any type of survey.
We have been made a better organization for it.
I highly recommend CIHQ for all hospitals who are in need of accreditation. I have been through several, all with other names and there is no one better!
Thank you Everyone!Kimberly A. Valerio RN Chief Nursing Officer Albuquerque ER & Hospital